The company “Grespan Impianti S.r.l.” based in Via Roma, 144 – 31020 Villorba (TV) Tel. 0422608848 Mail. email@example.com, for the management of your application and your profile, you need to process some information concerning your person considered as personal data pursuant to Article 13 and Article 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data, ie the company that will decide the purpose and means to process your personal data is the company “Grespan Impianti S.r.l.” with registered office in Via Roma, 144 – 31020 Villorba (TV) Tel. 0422608848 Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data provided by you (name, date and place of birth, personal contact details and qualifications such as education, training courses and internships, documents proving your identity and your right to work and any other data reported on your CV) is aimed at evaluating your professional profile with a view to a potential inclusion in our structure. The personal data you provide will then be used to perform the contractual obligations related to the execution of the potential and future employment relationship, as well as to comply with regulatory obligations, in particular accounting and tax obligations.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing has consent as its legal basis.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Your personal, sensitive and judicial data relating to the performance of the employment relationship are processed.
For the purposes of the indicated processing, the Data Controller may become aware of data defined as “particular” pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679, as they are suitable for detecting, for example:
- a general state of health, whether or not he is suitable for certain tasks;
- joining a trade union (taking office and / or requesting deductions for union association shares), joining a political party or holding elective public offices (permits or leave), religious convictions (usable religious holidays By law);
- any other processing of particular data, always strictly pertinent to the execution of the employment relationship.
In relation to the employment relationship, the Company may possibly also process the data relating to the provisions that can be registered in the Criminal Record pursuant to Title II, art. 3, of the Presidential Decree November 14, 2002, n. 313 “Consolidated text of legislative and regulatory provisions on criminal records, the register of administrative sanctions depending on a crime and related pending charges” (Published in the Suppl. Ord. To the Official Gazette no. 36 of 13 February 2003).
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE PERSONAL DATA
The provision of data is mandatory. Any refusal would make it impossible to evaluate your professional profile and the possible inclusion in our structure and would make it impossible for the company to execute the contract or to correctly carry out all the obligations, such as those of a salary, contributory nature, tax and insurance, related to the employment relationship.
SUBJECTS WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above by/to:
- trade union organizations to which you have given a specific mandate;
- entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us as Data Processors related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity;
- companies, organizations or consortia, professionals who provide our Company with consultancy and / or processing services or who carry out activities that are instrumental to that of our Company;
- public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by law or secondary or community legislation, as well as by specific contracts and agreements duly signed;
- subjects to whom the communication of personal data is necessary or is in any case functional to the fulfillment of existing contractual obligations;
- our employees in charge of processing your data for related purposes.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
All treatments will be carried out in the European Economic Area. More specifically, the treatments will take place mainly at the Data Controller and will be carried out by the same. Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, the personal data collected will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
More precisely, the data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified below.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
As far as they are concerned, external data processors are appointed (expressed in a non-exhaustive way) such as professionals or service companies for corporate administration and management who operate on behalf of our company.
If you wish, you can have the list and account data of the external Managers by contacting the Data Controller, identified above.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data processing is carried out through automated and non-automated tools, in accordance with the purposes indicated and in compliance with the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures.
We also guarantee that, as required by art. 5 of the GDPR 679/2016, the personal data referable to you will be processed:
- in a lawful, correct and transparent way;
- collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes;
- subsequently processed in a manner consistent with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed; accurate and, if necessary, updated;
- kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects;
- processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures, from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage.
DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
The personal data provided for the purposes specified above in point 2 will be kept for a period of up to 30 months from receipt of the c.v. In case of recruitment, the Company will be required to keep your personal data longer in order to comply with the contractual and legal obligations in force and also after the termination of the employment relationship for the fulfillment of all possible obligations connected with or deriving from the termination of the employment relationship itself.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested parties are recognized the rights referred to in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 21 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and in particular:
- the right of access, that is to know which personal data our company processes;
- the right to request corrections of any errors and / or omissions;
- the right to obtain the cancellation of data;
- the right to restrict the processing of data;
- the right of portability, ie the right to receive all personal data processed by our company in a structured and readable format from a computer device;
- the right to object to the inclusion of any information.
Furthermore, the interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.